Reikiatsu: The Reiki Practitioners Guide To Working With The Meridians
by Paul N. Beshara
As a Reiki Practitioner, this book is your user-friendly guide to the Meridian System. In it, you will learn about the 14 Main Human Body Meridians and their impact on your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well-being.
● You will also learn about the Five Element Theory, which helps to explain the processes that are occurring within the human body and its cycles.
● Each section explains the physical and emotional imbalances that occur when the flow of Ki is out of balance.
● With the Microcosmic Orbit, you will be shown how to enhance the flow of Reiki through your body, so that you can channel that infinite Ki into the meridians.
● With over 80 colour photos and original illustrations, you will learn to consciously direct this flow through your hands, as you offer the 14 powerful and easy to follow sessions.
Click here for
THE STOMACH MERIDIAN
Known as the Sea of Nourishment, the Stomach Meridian’s primary function is to provide physical and emotional nourishment. When the body and emotions are adequately nourished, we are dynamic, compassionate, and confident beings with the capacity to nurture others. When the stomach meridian Ki is balanced, we are able to experience empathy through our deep connection to the core of mother earth.
Physically, the stomach is responsible for the digestion and absorption of food. Energetically, it functions with the spleen in transporting the Ki obtained from food, through the meridian system to the lungs, where it combines with the Ki obtained from oxygen.
The Stomach Meridian (Yang) is paired with the Spleen Meridian (Yin) .
●Stomach Meridian Element: The stomach is governed by the Earth, an element with strong nurturing qualities. It is responsible for extracting and balancing all five elemental energies obtained from foods and fluids. Any imbalance of the stomach energy ends up in an imbalance in the Ki channelled from the stomach to other organs
●Physical Imbalances: These imbalances in energy show up, physically, as digestive and stomach disorders such as abdominal cramps, bloating, vomiting, and even sore throats.
●Emotional Imbalances: When the Ki of the stomach meridian is imbalanced it may appear as anxiety attacks, insecurity, feelings of abandonment, distrust, and self-centeredness.
● Peak Hours: 7 a.m. - 9 a.m.
● Ascribed Colour: Yellow
I trust in the Light of the Universe to support and nourish my every need.